Temporary Berm Seals Off Spills From The Environment, Nearby Drains And Doorways
- Standard 10-foot sections can be cut to various lengths to meet custom needs.
- Unique, urethane material "weeps" into small cracks and crevices to seal off liquid flow.
- SpillBerm is non-absorbing and is easily cleaned for repeated use.
- Applications include:
- Spill response
- Temporary secondary containment
- Sealing off of doorways during washdown operations
- Flexible Ultra-SpillBerm will bend and turn to form almost any shape while temporarily "bonding" to any smooth surface.
- Helps comply with NPDES and SPCC.