This material is produced from a patented recycled blend of synthetic fibers. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, these materials are blended and processed into a lightweight fiber mass with enormous surface area and interstitial spaces creating a high performance sorbent and filter media.
- Designed for use as a durable long lasting geo-textile and filter media.
- Allows large volumes of water to pass through while sorbing liquid hydrocarbons, including petroleum, animal and vegetable oils.
- Cost effective - absorbs an average of 20 times its own weight of liquid hydrocarbons.
- Great for use in oil/water separators, stormwater and wastewater filtration systems and water "polishing" applications.
- X-TEX in fabricated forms can help meet NPDES and TMDL requirements.